The Display-TAN iOS App is only available via iOS TestFlight, not in the AppStore because the AppStore does not support demonstrations of financial applications.
In order to run the iOS App, please
When the app runs within TestFlight, you can do the following:
Everything is straightforward: Open the app, fill out the money transfer form with any data (account number, amount), press ''Get TAN'', and turn on your Display-TAN demo card.
More detailed (see video to the right):
1. Open Display-TAN app
2. Choose ''START''
3. You see a money transfer form
4. Type in some destination account number
5. Type in some amount
6. Choose ''Get TAN''
7. Turn the demo Display-TAN card on, via OK button
8. Wait for the BLE transmission to the card
9. Confirm the destination account via OK button on the card
10. Confirm the amount via OK button on the card
11. The TAN will be generated on the card and will be send via BLE to the smartphone
12. The TAN is checked and the result is shown on the app
13. With "Clear" you can repeat the steps 3.-12.