You need a Microsoft Windows device (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone) containing Bluetooth Smart, and a Display-TAN demo card.
In other words, neither is the Display-TAN Windows App restricted to mobile devices (Smartphone, Tablet), nor is it restricted to Windows 10.
Every Windows device built since 2013 should contain Bluetooth Smart (also called Bluetooth Low Energy BLE).
Page in Windows App-Store: Display-TAN App
Alternatively, search for "Display-TAN" in the Windows App-Store.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is activated
- Open Display-TAN app
- You see a money transfer form
- Type in some destination account number
- Type in some amount
- Press ''Get TAN''
- Turn the demo Display-TAN card on, via OK button
- Windows 8: The first time you do this there will be Bluetooth coupling. If a PIN is asked for, try 0000 which is the default value.
- Wait for the BLE transmission to the card
- Confirm the destination account via OK button on the card
- Confirm the amount via OK button on the card
- The TAN will be generated on the card and will be send via BLE to the Windows device
- The TAN is checked and the result is shown
- With "Clear" you can repeat the steps 3.-13. (without 8.)
There are countless combinations of Windows versions and device types. If the app does not work on your combination, please let us know: info at display hyphen tan dot com.